Government jobs are the most fascinating career option.
This can be attributed to the numerous benefits offered by the Government jobs.
Fixed working hours, handsome pay scale, several allowances and countless other benefits… who does not long for a Government job?
PrepLadder has brought yet another post which will familiarize you with the latest job openings at JIPMER for BDS.
Read on to Know the Details of the Recruitment…..
JIPMER Recruitment 2017: Highlights
Let us first look at the major highlights of JIPMER 2017 Recruitment:
Also Read: BDS Recruitment at Imphal
Name of Profile
No. of Openings
Date of Walk In Interview
(NPG – Dentistry)
January 6th 2017
JIPMER Recruitment 2017: Details
Junior Resident (NPG – Dentistry)
No. of Openings:
Type of Hiring:
Duration of Hiring:
Also Read: AIIMS MDS Exam 2017
- Candidate must possess BDS Degree from a university recognized by DCI
- Only those candidates would be considered eligible who have completed their BDS degree (including completion of Internship) after January 5th 2015
- Candidates who have joined Junior Residency (NPG - Dentistry) anywhere else and whose services were terminated on account of unauthorized absence or any other disciplinary ground will be considered ineligible
Consolidated Pay Scale
Selected candidates will receive a pay scale of Rs. 60,000/- per month.
Interested and Eligible candidates will be required to attend the Written Test/Interview to be conducted on January 6th 2017 (8: 30 AM) at Exam Hall, JIPMER Academic Centre, JIPMER, Puducherry.
Candidates will be required to carry the filled-in application in the prescribed format along with the following certificates in original and one set of self-attested copies thereof:
- Age Proof Certificate
- BDS Degree/Provisional Degree Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Dental Council Registration Certificate
- ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the Current Employer in case employed in Central/State Govt./Semi-Govt. autonomous body
- Attempt Certificate & Course Cum Conduct Certificate
Candidates will be required to draw a Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- in favor of the Director, JIPMER, Puducherry payable at SBI, JIPMER branch.
Also Read: MDS Guarantee Pack
Mode of Selection
Candidates will be required to appear in a Written Examination & Interview.
Candidates will be shortlisted for the Interview based on their performance in the Written Test.
Hurry ǃ Avail the Golden Opportunity ǃ
More Updates will follow.
Stay Tuned ǃǃ