FMGE is a screening test which is binding on the candidates who have secured a medical degree from an overseas university and are desirous of practising medicine in India.
This article will cast light on the documents which are required for getting the passing certificate after qualifying FMGE.
The qualifying candidates will be issued the passing certificate IN PERSON only.
Haven't checked your FMGE July 2016 result yet? Click Here to check it now.
Documents Required for Getting the Passing Certificate
Candidates are required to carry the following documents to receive the certificate of passing:
|S. No.||List of Documents|
|1.||Admit Card with photograph affixed in the space provided|
|3.||MBBS certificate and Eligibility Certificate issued by MCI in original|
|4.||Any one of - Voter ID Card or PAN Card or Driving License|
General Guidelines For Obtaining the Passing Certificate
- Candidates who have their corresponding address from states of Karnataka, Kerala, Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Pondicherry, Goa & Maharashtra will be issued the pass certificate at the Regional Office of NBE, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Second Floor, CP &T Block, Punjagutta, Hyderabad as per the specified schedule.
- Candidates having their corresponding address from the other states will be issued the pass certificates at NBE, PSP Area, Sector-09, Dwarka Office, New Delhi.
- The fingerprints of all the qualifying candidates will be captured electronically again and candidates are required to cooperate with this process
- The passing certificate shall only be issued after the successful verification of the identity of the candidate.
- The passing certificate shall not be issued to any authorized representative except the candidate himself/herself under any circumstances.
- Except the candidates who have passed MBBS from Nepal, it is mandatory for all other candidates to carry their original passport with them failing which pass certificate shall not be issued.
Aiming for NEET PG or DNB CET after passing FMGE?
Prepare with PrepLadder's "PGMEE Guarantee pack" the gold standard test series for Medical PG candidates.
Click here to view features and pricing.