With just a few days left for NEET-PG 2019, the aspirants must be busy giving a final touch to their exam preparations. Some candidates might be nervous, some bewildered, some curious and some anxious. At this time, you need not buzz with plenty of questions about the exam. You have already given your best. This is the time to revise what you have already done till now.
The biggest mistake that the aspirants make at this point of time is studying for long hours without concentrating on their diet chart.
Someone has rightly said,
“To keep the body in good health is a duty, otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear”
The Dream Team coming together on 12th January
Dr. Smily Pruthi is here with the last few days tips, for your diet to increase your concentration during this high yielding time of studies.
1. Take more coconut water, lemon water.
2. Take more soup (Less salt)
3. Eat less because digestion uses lots & lots of energy of the body. If you can save this energy, then the same can be used for giving more energy for concentration. It's like the energy of digestion is diverted to give you more energy for studies. In addition, you feel light.
4. Fruits & salads are easy to be digested.
5. Do not count & drink water. Only drink when thirsty. This is a misconception that we should drink lots of water.
6. Increase your water intake by taking more foods which have more water content ( like fruit, salad). Foods which makes you thirsty are bad for you like you always tend to drink with fried foods. These foods dehydrate you. Foods like fruit & salad will not make you thirsty as these themselves fulfill the water demand of body. Body is 70% water.
“Your body is your most priceless possession. Take care of it”
7. Never take salt or lemon with salads or fruits. Vitamins & minerals are lost.
8. Take only one fruit at a time.
9. Do not take tea or coffee. These dehydrate you.
10. Early to bed & early to rise
11. Do fasting. It will give you a kick to study. Try it!
12. Meditate daily for 15 minutes.
“Calm mind brings inner strengths and self-confidence, so that’s very important for good health”
For more such tips & detailed video discussion on complete Biochem, download Biochemistry app by Dr. Smily Pruthi
The app includes video lectures covering entire Biochemistry, Tests with Video Discussion, Question Bank, Free daily updates and much more.
Get it here:
You can also join Dr. Smily on the following platforms:
For biochemistry academic discussion on FB- Click here
For biochemistry telegram group by Dr. Smily- Click here
Must Read: Important topics in Biochem for NEET-PG
REVISE, REVISE & REVISE .....