“Failing to Plan is Planning to Fail”. We are all aware of this phrase and we do make plans but sometimes we fail to follow them or sometimes the plans are a bit unrealistic. A doctor’s profession demands a lot of hard-work and dedication. Without a custom study plan, it is next to impossible to stay on track for AIIMS PG preparation. So here we have come up with a realistic plan worth following to crack the upcoming AIIMS PG.
But before that let us bring in light the benefits that you will adhere by taking up the study plan.
Benefits of A Study Plan
- Helps you to keep track of the syllabus that needs to be covered
- Helps you to decide if you need to spend more time on any particular subject.
- Helps to track your overall progress
- Helps you to schedule and support the way you learn.
- Helps you to study at your own pace and enhance the learning process.
- Helps you minimize stress and study effectively because students feel stressed as the exam approaches
Wake up alarm!
There is no single study plan that will be applicable to all. A study plan must be developed keeping in mind your current preparation status and the goal you want to achieve. A study plan must be made keeping in mind that a little over 5 months are left for the examination. To know more about AIIMS PG July 2016, read full details here.Prepladder experts have created a sample study plan . You can edit it according to your personal needs.
Tips For the plan
- Plan your study keeping in mind that you have only 5 months left for the exam
- This means that you don't have time to study in depth. So have a plan to cover more syllabus rather than diving deep.
- Regular mock tests and test series are life-savers so always practice them. You can practice with FREE AIIMS PG test series by PrepLadder.
- Devote at least 6 hours a day for quality study with complete concentration.
- Try to cover all the topics so that no ghost of missed topic would haunt you.
- Along with hard work and focus a little rejuvenation is must to keep you fresh.
- Make a strategy for attempting the exam.
After making a plan keeping the above points in mind, make a list of what, when and how much time you will study each day. Go with the plan and you will be paid back overwhelmingly.
Do you want us to customize a study plan for you?
If you need any help in making a study plan, you can join our FREE PGMEE mock test series. Our advanced analytics will pin point your weak subjects and areas to help you prepare a more efficient study plan built around your needs.
Prepare through small, well-planned steps. Accomplish each step; build upon it. Then use these accomplishments to move closer to the final achievement.