This blog is important for candidates who wish to get admission through second round of counselling in PG Medical Degree / Diploma courses under Dr. NTR UHS and SVIMS, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh.
Dr. NTR UHS & SVIMS, TIRUPATI have notified about the second round of counselling for medical PG programs to be held on May 14, 2017 for the academic session of 2017-2018.
Exercising web options
May 13, 2017 (Time: 05:00 PM) to May 14, 2017 (Time: Upto 02:00 PM)
Date of issuing allotments
May 14, 2017
Who are eligible to exercise web options?
- Candidates (Service & Non-service including PH) whose names are mentioned in the Merit Position as notified on April 27, 2017 on the official website of the University.
- Candidates those who have been allotted a seat in the 1stphase but want to shift to any other specialty / college.
- Candidates who were allotted a seat in 1st phase but did not joined due to some reason.
Once the PG seat is allotted in the 2nd phase of counselling, the seat allotted in 1st phase of counselling to the candidate is automatically cancelled and would be re-allotted to other candidate in the same phase. Seats vacated by such candidates will be added and allotted simultaneously during 2nd phase of counselling itself.
It is advised that candidates should provide options to the courses for which they are really interested in order to give chance to next meritorious candidates.
Submission of Fees:
- Aspirants who have already submitted the University fee need not pay again.
- Aspirants who have shifted and have been allotted the seat in second round of counselling need to submit the tuition fee receipt at the newly allotted college for admission. College where the candidate initially submitted the fees will transfer the fee to subsequently allotted college in AP.
Web options can be exercised from anywhere just with an access to internet. Candidate will obtain OTP on the registered mobile number. Refer official website for more details.
Applicants are advised to check their final allotment, take printout of allotment letter from the web, and report to the respective colleges on or before the date furnished on the allotment letter. Failure to do this will result in cancellation of allotment of seat.
Note: The vacancy position and seat matrix will be displayed on the official website of the University.
For Official Notification: Click Here
To visit Official Website: Click Here
Help Line Numbers are mentioned below:
For Technical queries call on - 09490332169, 09030732880
For any other Information call on- 08978780501, 07093924743
More Updates will Follow….
Keep Following PrepLadder!!