Result of NEET-PG was declared on 23 January 2018.
However, only marks were released at the time of declaration of the results.
NBE has now released the Rankcards.
To see the total number of seats under NEET PG 2017, click here
You can view your Rankcard by filling in details below:
The following points are highlighted in the Notification:
- Candidates have been assigned a unique NEET PG rank in descending order of their scores.
- Percentile of each candidate has also been declared by NBE and is indicated in NEET-PG 2018 Rank card. The total numbers of correct responses of the candidates have also been indicated in the Rank card.
- NEET-PG 2018 Rank has not been declared for the candidates who have entered their MBBS marks incorrectly in the application form or MBBS marks are not as per the guidelines mentioned in the information Bulletin.
- Such candidates are required to send scanned marksheets of all their MBBS professional exams at email@example.com latest by 18 February,2018 for verification of MBBS marks.
- Foreign Medical Graduates whose NEET-PG 2018 Rank has been withheld are required to provide the marks obtained by them in Foreign Medical Graduate Examination at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 18 February,2018 failing which their candidature shall be cancelled.
Please Note: The merit position of the All India 50% quota seats shall be declared separately. The final merit list/ category wise merit list for the admission to MD/MS/ Diploma (except All India 50% quota seats) shall be generated by various Counseling Authorities as per their qualifying/ eligibility criteria, applicable guidelines/ Regulations & reservation policy.
For Official Notification- Click Here
To check your result on official webiste- Click Here
Stay tuned for more updates!!
Keep following PrepLadder...