PrepLadder is conducting a Mega All India NEET PG Dental exam on 14th November 2016.
The Biggest Simulation exam in the history of Dental PG Examinations.
It will simulate the real exam day experience prior to the actual examination since it will be conducted in the same test centers as the Real NEET MDS exam.
- Same test centers as Real NEET MDS Exam.
- Same software will be used.
- Exam pattern and questions will be based on latest NBE pattern.
- Normalization will be used for result compilation.
- Two kinds of ranks will be released:
- PrepLadder rank among thousands of competitors.
- Expected rank in real NEET MDS according to performance in Mega All India
(Your rank in real NEET MDS will be within a variation of 500 of this expected rank)
You can also choose to take the Mega All India exam online at PrepLadder:
- In case you live far from your NEET MDS test center and don't want to travel.
- In case your test center is not listed (due to unavailability of seats).
Important details of Mega All India Exam:
Exam date: 14th November 2016
- At test centers: 3 pm to 6 pm
- At PrepLadder: 3 pm to 12 midnight
Result date: 19th November 2016
Fee: Mega All India exam will be free for all our paid subscribers.
Mega All India exam will be available at a nominal fee of Rs.499 for our unpaid users.
The fee is kept low so that maximum number of candidates can participate in Mega All India and your rank actually depicts your competitive strength.
The registrations have been closed for the exam and the exam will begin soon.
Test slots will be available on first come, first serve basis. With first preference to our paid subscribers.
If you have any other query feel free to mail us at email@example.com