PrepLadder expresses its heartiest congratulations to Dr. Zahid Nazir on securing AIR 8 in NEET MDS. We wish him all the best for his future prospects.
In this exclusive conversation with PrepLadder, Dr. Muneet shares the plan that worked for him to achieve this remarkable rank in NEET MDS.
Hello, please tell us something about yourself.
What do you think is the correct approach to study for NEET MDS? Only MCQ's or Theory+MCQ's?
When should the preparation ideally be started?
Please list the books you studied for each subject.
I soley focused on individual text books for every subject up to my graduation level. I studied from the following books-
- General anatomy from BD churasia
- Physiology from Arvind arora
- Biochemistry from satyanaryan
- Dental materials from Manappallil
- Dental histology from Orbans
- Dental anatomy from balajhi
- Pharmacology from tripathi
- Micro and pathology from Arora publications
- Oral pathology Neville and some topics from Shafer's
- Rest subjects I studied from our UG texts mainly clinical subjects
For MCQ's I followed these books-
- Dental pulse
- Dentist by Gowri Shankar
- Neeraj wadhwaan papers
- AIIMS previous year papers
Have you attempted AIPGDEE previously? If yes, what did you do different this year that lead to your success.
How big is the role of practice and revision while preparing for NEET MDS and how much time should be dedicated for it?
Did PrepLadder play a part in your success? If yes, how?
Did you use a time table/study plan to keep your preparation on track?
Were you a topper or a mediocre student during graduation?
List the most difficult and easiest subjects for you.
One mistake that you believe everyone must avoid while preparing for NEET MDS.
Some last tips for our readers preparing for NEET MDS.
More Topper Interviews will follow soon, Stay Tuned to this Spaceǃǃ