To view result of DNB CET July 2017 session click here.
The minimum qualifying marks, which must be secured by candidates to qualify the entrance test, is the cut off score. The DNB CET 2016 cut off score depends on a lot of factors such as number of vacancy, number of aspirants and difficulty level of the examination.
The conducting authority of the examination releases DNB CET cut off score during the time of result declaration. The result is scheduled to be out on 21st Jan 2016.
To identify and improve your weak areas we have FREE mock tests for Medical PG to help you to prepare for your examination.
To Enroll for PG Medical Preparation and Crack AIPGMEE/AIIMS-PG/DNB-CET or Other PG Entrance Exam, Click on the link below.
Cut-off for DNB CET:
National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducts DNB CET 2016, a national level entrance exam for admission to 748 seats approximately in 30 disciplines of higher studies in medical specialty courses. DNB CET 2016 is scheduled from November 28, 2015 to December 1, 2015 at various allotted centers in an online mode. The applicants who cleared DNB CET are eligible to be considered for specialist’s post/faculty in any Hospital including a training/teaching institution on a teaching post/as a faculty member.
As per National Board of Examinations (NBE), the exam conducting body, the minimum cut off score to get pass the DNB CET 2016 is 50% for general category candidates, 45% for Applicants with disability and 40% for the SC/ST/OBC.
Based on this cut off score, the merit list will be prepared. Qualifying candidates will be called for counseling as per the rank in DNB CET 2016 January session merit list. Allotment of various Post Graduate courses will be strictly done as per the candidate’s rank in merit list.
Also Read: Cut Off predictions for AIPGMEE 2016
Procedure for DNB CET 2016 Tie Breaker:
The examination authority will resolve a tie on the basis of:
- Higher merit position will be given to the candidate who has passed all MBBS professional Examinations in First attempt.
- Higher merit position will be allotted to the candidate with higher aggregate marks (in percentage) in all MBBS professional Examinations.
- Higher merit position will be allotted to the Candidate with higher aggregate marks (in percentage) in 3rd MBBS professional Examination (Part I & Part- II)
- Higher merit position will be allotted to the Candidate with higher aggregate marks (in percentage) in 2nd MBBS professional Examination.
- Higher merit position will be allotted to the Candidate with higher aggregate marks (in percentage) in 1st MBBS professional Examination.
Stay tuned to medical.prepladder.com for more updates and articles related to DNB CET 2016