FMGE exam is a screening test which is conducted for the Indian citizens who have possessed a medical degree from a foreign university and are desirous of practicing medicine in India.
This article will cast light date-wise schedule for issue of pass certificate & the documents required for getting passing certificate after qualifying FMGE.
The FMGE exam was conducted by National Board of Examinations on 21 December 2017.
The results of FMGE exam had been declared on 11 January 2018.
Haven’t checked you FMGE Dec 2017 results yet? Click here to check it now.
Documents Required for Getting pass Certificate
Candidates are required to carry the following documents to receive the passing certificate.
Admit Card with photograph affixed on the space provided in the admit card
Original MBBS Certificate
Original Eligibility certificate issued by MCI
Any of the following for identity proof (original, valid & non-expired):
General Guidelines for obtaining Pass Certificate
- Pass Certificate to the eligible candidates shall be issued to them IN-PERSON only.
- The pass certificate shall be issued at National Board of Examination, PSP Area, Sector -9, Dwarka Office, New Delhi- 110075 from 30th January – 2nd February 2018.
- The finger prints of all pass candidates shall be captured electronically again and the candidates are required to co-operate with the process.
- The passing certificate shall only be issued after the successful verification of the identity of the candidate.
- The passing certificate shall not be issued to any authorized representative or any other person other than the candidate himself/ herself.
- Except the candidates who have passed MBBS from Nepal, it is mandatory for all other candidates to carry their original passport with them failing which pass certificate shall not be issued to them.
To check Certificate Distribution Schedule please fill the form below :
For Official Notification - Click Here
Stay tuned for more updates!