I am registered in Haryana Medical Council. I'm planning to move to Pune.

Can i practice there with the same registration? Please help
Responses (1)
  • Accepted Answer

    Monday, December 28 2015 - #permalink
    I think you can practice in any state with registration from any other state..
    I'm not really sure about this since i'm registered in MCI centrally, but I've seen people practice with some other state registration in my home state, but i don't know if it was legal
    The reply is currently minimized Show
Your Reply
Login Image

Please login to post a reply

You will need to be logged in to be able to post a reply. Login or register an account if you are new here.

Log In » Sign Up »